Carrot2 Open Source Search Engine Script can automatically organize small collections of documents, e.g. search results, into thematic categories. Apart from two specialized document clustering algorithms, Carrot2 offers ready-to-use components for fetching search results from various sources including YahooAPI, GoogleAPI, Bing API, eTools Meta Search, Lucene, SOLR, Google Desktop and more.
Carrot2 Search Engine Script is implemented in Java, but a native C# / .NET API is also available. Other non-Java platforms, such as PHP or Ruby, can call Carrot2 clustering through its REST interface.
View DEMO | Download Here
Incoming Search Terms:
- open source search script
- open source meta search engine script
- php search engine script like google
- news feed search engine script
- open source search engine script